Workday ABS 3D Filament Ocean Blue
Workday ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is one of the most common 3D Printing materials after PLA. ABS is used for high strength applications and is a petroleum based product, so it holds up well in outside conditions. ABS requires a heated bed and works best with an enclosed print area. ABS can produce some off-gassing so it is recommended that you use it only in a well-ventilated area.
- Resilient heat resistance
- Mildly flexible
- can be sanded or smoothed with additional processing
Check your printer for compatibility before ordering.
- Available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm
- Extruder: 235-265C
- Bed: 100-110C
- Fan Speed: 10-20%
- Works with most printers that have the temperature capacity
- 1Kg Spool
- Use either an ABS Slurry or PEI Film to assist with sticking to bed
- Our tester had this to say about Workday ABS:
"The filament is incredibly easy to print, no modification or settings needed to be changed from PLA [except for print temps]. There was no brim or warping observed in the models, which is truly bewitching comparison to experience with previous ABS filaments in [my] printer."