Workday ABS 3D Filament White
Workday ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is one of the most common 3D Printing materials after PLA. ABS is used for high strength applications and is a petroleum based product, so it holds up well in outside conditions. ABS requires a heated bed and works best with an enclosed print area. ABS can produce some off-gassing so it is recommended that you use it only in a well-ventilated area.
- Resilient heat resistance
- Mildly flexible
- can be sanded or smoothed with additional processing
Check your printer for compatibility before ordering.
- Available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm
- Extruder: 235-265C
- Bed: 100-110C
- Fan Speed: 10-20%
- Works with most printers that have the temperature capacity
- 1Kg Spool
- Use either an ABS Slurry or PEI Film to assist with sticking to bed
Our tester had this to say about Workday ABS:
"The filament is incredibly easy to print, no modification or settings needed to be changed from PLA [except for print temps]. There was no brim or warping observed in the models, which is truly bewitching comparison to experience with previous ABS filaments in [my] printer."