3D-Fuel Workday ASA 3D Filament Black
Workday ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate) is an extension of ABS with additives that give it better resistance to UV exposure. ASA is used for high strength applications and is a petroleum based product that holds up better in outside conditions. ASA requires a heated bed and works best with an enclosed print area. ASA can produce some off-gassing so it is recommended that you use it only in a well-ventilated area.
- Resilient heat resistance
- Resistant to UV Light
- Mildly flexible
- can be sanded or smoothed with additional processing
Check your printer for compatibility before ordering.
- Available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm
- Print Temperature: 230°C - 250°C
- Bed Temp: 110°C
- Works with most printers that have the temperature capacity
- 1Kg Spool
- Use either an ABS Slurry or PEI Film to assist with sticking to bed